APERTE LE SELEZIONI PER PROGETTO IN POLONIA-01.07.2023
APERTE LE SELEZIONI PER N.3 PARTECIPANTI (SENZA LIMITI DI ETA’), PER PARTECIPARE AL MEETING DEL PROGETTO “U.D.G.S.- United in Diversity through Grassroots Sport”, RUDA SLASKA ( POLONIA).
Progetto: U.D.G.S.- United in Diversity through Grassroots Sport
Dove: RUDA SLASKA , POLONIA
Quando: 01 LUGLIO 2023
I partecipanti avranno un budget limite di 575€ per tutte le spese connesse alla partecipazione al meeting. Il rimborso delle spese avverrà successivamente al meeting. Nel budget di 575€ sono compresi i costi di vitto, alloggio e trasporti. Il partecipante dovrà anticipare i soldi, e una volta terminato il meeting, previa presentazione di tutta la documentazione corretta necessaria ( boarding pass, scontrini, ricevute di pagamento) verrà rimborsato.
PRIMA DI CANDIDARSI PRENDERE VISIONE DELL’INFOPACK QUI SOTTO ALLEGATO.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This project has been born with the idea to raise awareness of the population about grassroots sports for children and youth with disabilities, by promoting social inclusion and equal opportunities.
With this project we intend to respond to the concerns and needs of both children and youth with disabilities and their families, to make known and claim the importance of grassroots sports as a way of teaching life in the physical, psychological, and social development of people.
The overwhelming reality persisting in the different contexts of the participating organizations, pushes us to launch a series of activities and awareness campaigns, in order to produce a behavioural change in the education of children, through a team-work between the family
environment, the school environment and the sports-educational environment in general.
Thus, “United in diversity through grassroot sports” will be focused on:
* Creating and promoting social and youth policies;
* Children’s abilities and not on their disabilities;
* Training through fun;
*Supporting people with disabilities and fighting against all types of discrimination and exclusion.
This project aims at:
* Raising awareness of the population about the importance and the need to include children with disabilities in grassroots sport activities.
* Fighting all types of discrimination, exclusion, and prejudice towards people with disabilities.
* Educating children in the values of respect, solidarity, companionship, and teamwork, through grassroots sports.
* Normalizing the participation of groups with fewer opportunities in sports practices, and implementing games, dynamics and sports activities adapted and inclusive.
* Ensuring that grassroots sports are not primarily competitive, but that they are a tool
for training and fun.
SCADENZA CANDIDATURE 28 APRILE 2023 ALLE ORE 12.00